Facial SERUM is a potent hydration-attracting molecule that enhances skin’s moisture-retention for lasting hydration. This serum scientifically blends 0.5% high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid and 1% low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid for best results. Serums are looser than a cream or ointment, which allows them to absorb more quickly and efficiently. CBD Isolate 99% Complex will keep skin working on regeneration level free from inflammation factors. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Benefits of a face serum. While serums are no doubt nourishing and weed out many skin problems at the root, they also come with visible benefits and perks. Your skin texture will improve drastically thanks to the collagen and Vitamin C content, becoming firmer and smoother, leading to visibly younger looking skin.A restorative solution for all skin types including acne-prone and sensitive skin, CBD is a natural plant compound that’s been shown to help reduce inflammation and support the skin’s natural healing process.
How to apply
- Splash your face with cold water and gently pat it dry with a soft towel. This will allow the gel to penetrate into your pores and work its magic
- Always apply your face cream on damp skin.
- The best way to apply a face cream is using small quantities. Using more doesn’t always show the benefits. Your skin should be able to absorb the cream rather than feel sticky.
- Apply small spots all over your face and then smoothen it out.
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Chinese Peonies Extract
- Hemp CBD Isolate 99%, 500 mg, 1000mg, 1500mg
- Vitamin E.
What to Expect.
Serums are looser than a cream or ointment, which allows them to absorb more quickly and efficiently. Some of the most commonly used ingredients in serums can be found in other formats, but if the molecules are not small enough, they won’t be able to penetrate deep within the skin. But CBD-can! Regardless of your age, you should be using a serum. Younger skin really benefits from their protective properties. Just remember that serums are only one piece of the puzzle. Anything lipophilic, like fats and oils, are better suited for delivery by a cream.
How to store
- Facial serum products are made with highly concentrated compounds, which require shaking before every use.
- Store everything away from direct sunlight.
- To further keep your product and away from the light, keep them in a cabinet, drawer, or lidded box.
- Store product Outside of the Bathroom away from high humidity and rapid temperature change to help ensure that they’ll stay cool and dry for optimum results when you apply them